Monday 22 March 2010

This is a similar card but in darker tones so it suits a male. This was one of many I made as a gift for a friend. She is always so thoughtful - never misses anyone's birthday - so I knew she would appreciate a whole bunch of handmade cards.
I didn't have much in the way of stamp sentiments when I constructed this one - I'm sure everyone recognizes the cuttlebug combo embossing folder which comes with the cuttlebug.
The papers were from Dovecraft Abstract Prints - 12"x12". I was a bit limited with this set as most of the patterns were too large for card making - one of the risks posed with 12 x 12 papers especially when you buy over the internet. Still they were a bargain so I can't complain.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful beautiful cards Katherine as usual. Thanks for the comment on my blog and in answer to your question, yes it's a digi layout.
    Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you !!!