Friday 18 June 2010

I've created this card for my sister-in-law. She's a teacher so I thought an apple for the teacher and all that. She also loves to wear pink so I thought the Pink Lady was particularly appropriate. I have a friend with a birthday next week and she's a teacher too so I might create another one for her. Unfortunately I don't have any more of the "Inspire" rub-ons so I'll have to improvise with a stamp - watch this space. I picked up these rub-ons at K-Mart years ago. I'm going back to Australia this summer, who knows I may find some more.
The papers are from Basic Grey's Sultry Collection. The Apple is a Small Sizzix Original. The Letters were from Sizzix Retro Metro Alphabet Set. I downloaded the Pink lady logo from the internet.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there! Love your card with that shocking pink colour! That apple gives me appetite too...

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you !!!