Sunday 10 October 2010

This is another card I have designed for the Think Pink evening next week. I decided to use up some of the DL cards I had in my stash. I hardly ever use these - I prefer the 5x7" or the square cards, but I realized that I'm running out of those, so I had better start using the DL instead.
The flower die is a Sizzix Original - Elegant Bloom, which was overstamped with a Crafty Individuals stamp. The background was made up of 1 " tiles of patterned paper. The sentiment was printed on the computer using the papyrus font (the letters were double spaced) and the edges were distressed. I then added 2 little jewels for some bling.

1 comment:

  1. This is great Katherine, I like the stamping on the die cut, it adds extra interest. How many more to make?

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you !!!