Wednesday 13 October 2010

Today's card for THINK PINK - well yesterday's actually. The papers are from Basic Grey Sugared Collection. The Scalloped "Flower" was stamped with a Crafty Individuals stamp and cut using a Spellbinders Classic Scallop Circle. The centre was stamped with a stamp from the Kaiser Scrapbook Circles. The Apple is a Sizzix Small Die (original not sizzlit). It's cut from foam board. I used Tombow markers to colour the stem and leaf. The abc were cut using the Go Slim alphabet. The Inspire stamp is from the Basic Grey Inspire me stamp set.
I made 10 of these but I wasn't happy with one of them so I'll probably keep that one.
It's very similar to the ones I made for my friend and sister-in-law who are both teachers. I think it's perfect for a teacher - perhaps an end of year thank you. It thought it might also be good for a graduation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you !!!