Thursday 19 April 2012

Welcome Matteo

I created this easel card for a new baby born to friends.  The alcohol ink used in the background were pool, sandal and stonewashed with a pearl mixative - which gave it a beautiful shell-like appearance (as usual the photograph doesn't do it justice).  Stamps used to overstamp the background were from Stempelwinkel and Crafty Individuals.
The buggy was made up from various circles cut using spellbinders and wire.
The name was stamped with a very old alphabet set from PSX, and punched out with a square punch - my large square spellbinders were too big and the name wouldn't fit on the card.  The small squares are on my wishlist but then so are many other spellbinders sets.
The stamps used on the inside were from Inkadinkadoo.
I'm intending on printing a little label with "welcome" on it to hang on the handle of the pram.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you !!!