Wednesday 27 June 2012

A Pink Card for June Challenge

I thought I had better make another card for the WMS June challenge, problem was the paper I used was a one-off in a paper pad I bought a few years ago. However there was a pink version, and I thought it might make an ultra feminine card for either Simon's godmother or my sister and her girls.  Because the stitching was very subtle (and because I was a bit braver) I stitched a double frame on the card this time.  I'm off to look for other papers in my stash which have a host of different Christmas greetings on them that might also be suitable. Some bling will also go down well I think.
A pity I didn't think to copy the paper before cutting it.  This would probably have gone down well at the Think Pink fund raising in October.

2 comments:

  1. So lovely in pink! love the ornament and fuzzy fibers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Kate! Love the beautiful WM ornament!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you !!!