Sunday 24 November 2013

A Little After Dinner Box


Getting used to my Cameo machine, I have made 30 + of these dinky little boxes for the Christmas Bazaar next weekend.  There is a little packet of after dinner mints included in the box and plenty of space to add something personal as well.  They could just be gift boxes, but I'm intending to make some as mini hampers/place settings for my Christmas dining table to be enjoyed after the meal.  I'll probably include a small gift as well.  My sister has already put in an order for some for her table.


Here's the box closed with a Waltzing Mouse Stamps Vintage Ornament Tag, cut with one of the Spellbinders Heirloom Ornaments die.  The 3D Artian expanding box is from the Silhouette Store.  

I just made this box up as a sample, don't think I'll be giving my 9-year old son a bottle of Cointreau in his box - probably a toy car.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you !!!