Friday 13 December 2013

Christmas Cards


Despite my good intentions in January, I didn't get many cards made through the year, so here I am at the last minute racking my brain for simple ideas for Christmas Cards.
The first card features the beautiful Spellbinders Poinsettia with a sentiment from WMS Alpine Christmas.


The next card features the city skyline from WMS USA 1776 Cut Files, a fussy cut sentiment from WMS Santa's Coming to Town and the silhouette image of Santa is from WMS 'Twas the Night Before Christmas.


The night sky was created with Shabby Shutters, Faded Jeans and Chipped Sapphire Distress Inks.

Thanks for stopping by

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards, love the rich colours of the poinsettias in the first and the great Santa silhouette flying through the fabulous inked sky in the second :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd hardly call these simple designs Kate! That die cut poinsettia is just gorgeous and I loved your sponged skyline. Have you have a good Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you !!!