Thursday 17 April 2014

Alexandra Rocks


A friend of mine needs a Christening card for this weekend.  Alexandra is a long name but I managed to squeeze it in (twice).  These wood mounted alphabet blockstamps are from PSX and have been in my stash for ages.  They haven't had an outing for many years now - about time they saw some ink !!!

I stamped them on pearlescent pink card with versa mark and embossed them with WOW White Detail embossing powder.  I then used a 1" square punch to punch them out - easy peasy to align and much less effort than using spellbinders squares.

Thanks for stopping by,
Kate

2 comments:

  1. A very pretty, dainty card.. I love the design, the name worked beautifully, and the embossing is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have some of those stamps & love them! This is absolutely fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you !!!