Sunday 1 June 2014

Football Spinner


Just sharing a card I made for one of Simon's classmates - a penny spinner.  The cute little dude is from WMS Half Pint Heroes Additions.  The sentiment is from the Half Pint Heroes set.  The football was downloaded from the internet and cut with a spellbinder circle die.  The track was cut using my Cameo (I just made a rounded rectangle the length and height I wanted it).



Simon had great fun making the football roll along the pitch.  The party is tomorrow - hope Raphael is as impressed as Simon was !!!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great Sunday,

Kate

2 comments:

  1. Looking lovely, dear Katherine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card. I like how you have made complicated look simple.. Great design. Love the image and the sentiment in the cut away cloud.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you !!!