Wednesday 6 August 2014

Jamaican Mum


My friend Bethia asked me to make a card for her mum's birthday.  She's Jamaican and she loves sunflowers.  When I was watching the Commonwealth games I was in awe of the Jamaican sprinters and the Jamaican colours were so eye catching.
I was wondering how I could represent the Jamaican flag when I was inspired by this week's Muse Vicki Dutcher to use the WMS Splat That set.  I used the Clearly Besotted Trellis die to represent the yellow cross.  I used this to frame the MFT sunflower.   The Mum was cut using my Cameo and the Baroque Antique font.


Thanks for stopping by

Kate

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous colours, love the splats :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, love how you personalised this, so thoughtful x I love seeing your creations, are you on facebook ? I am Nikki Woodward if you want to look me up ......

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you !!!