Monday 25 August 2014

Twin Girls


A simple card for twin girls using the stork and 2 bundles cut using Little B Baby Elements set.  The Pennants were cut with Spellbinders Nested Pennants and overstamped with letters from an alphabet set I bought years ago and had forgotten I had.  The packaging wasn't intact so I can't tell you what brand it was but the size of the lowercase letters worked well with the banners.  
The "string" and knots were stamped with the WMS Bitty Banners set and the frame and names of the twins were computer generated. 

It looked a little bare when I had finished and my son James suggested adding some hearts.  I die cut these hearts using the Cuttlebug Small Paisley set - all my other hearts were too big.

A smattering of beads and voila !!!

Thanks for stopping by,

Kate

1 comment:

  1. A lovely card. I like the patterned paper banner. The hearts worked well.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you !!!