Monday 29 September 2014

Pink Christmas Shaker Card



I've seen so many shaker cards around recently and it's been ages since I made one, so I thought I'd make one for the last of the set of pink Christmas cards I am making for Think Pink next week.  


I have used the Window Dressing die from Clearly Besotted to cut the window.  Behind the window you can just make out St Nick which is from the WMS 'Twas the Night Before Christmas set.  The hanging ornaments and sentiment are also from this set.  

The Christmas tree is a very old PSX wood mounted stamp and I don't think it's seen ink in 15 years.

I am entering this card in the Waltzing Mouse Fanatics Challenge #27 where the theme is Christmas.  

Thanks for stopping by,
Kate

1 comment:

  1. What a super card! I do like the window view of Santa flying off. Love the little hanging baubles and my favourite sentiment. Thanks so much for your support for our Christmas challenge! xx

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you !!!