Saturday 15 November 2014

Alpine Christmas Wishes


I wasn't so happy with the debossed sky from my previous card so I had the idea of using this polka dot border stamp from WMS Gingham and Co. for the snowy night sky.  Once again I've used the WMS Alpine Christmas set, this time for the mountain range which was cut with its matching die.  This sentiment is from the newer WMS 'Tis the Season set.   I'm loving the bold flourished sentiments in this set - they add a real elegance to a very simple card design.  I made up 6 of these in an evening, applied some glossy accents to the deer and left them to dry over night.

I'm entering this card in the WMS Pyjama Party Old Pyjamas category.

Thanks for stopping by,
Kate

4 comments:

  1. Adore this - sure hope you don't mind if I pin! The polka dot sky is fabby!! super idea behind the mountains!! thank you Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous background and gorgeous flourished sentiment :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The polka dots look wonderful behind the 'alps' stamping - with the stunning contrast of the red deer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab design, Kate - love the alpine mountain and polka dot sky. The red deer really pops !

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you !!!