Monday 15 June 2015

Tea Party


A last effort for the June PJ Party at Waltzingmouse today I think.  Since I had some plaid left over from the previous project, I thought I'd attempt this brilliant Bedtime Sketch.  As I was making the tablecloth I thought of the WMS Afternoon Tea and Afternoon Tea Sentiments sets.  So I thought I'd stamp and cut a green folk art kettle.  There's no time now, but I intend to glossy accent the kettle to get that old fashioned enamel look.  I'll post another photo here when I've finished it hopefully.
Thanks for stopping by,
Kate

7 comments:

  1. OOOH! Love all the gingham and that sweet teapot! You even decorated it!! Clever way to use different sets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes!! LOVE the gingham banner - and your toleware tea kettle!! great way to wind up your entries!! thank you so much for playing along so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, love the great image & fab sentiment :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors you mixed here - that gingham banner screams party!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that green and pink colour combo - what a great way to use that plaid!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous country feel, Kate .. love the gingham with that sweet kettle! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous, as always. You always convince me I need even more WMS sets ! Lol

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you !!!