Sunday 1 November 2015

Hangin' by a Thread


Hi, hope your Halloween was happy and spooky.  We don't really celebrate it here, not did we in Australia, but when one of Simon's friends has a birthday around this time I do try to get into the spirit.


It's a flip card.  Here's the inside ...


I didn't leave myself much time to work on this card.  It was an after midnight job last night and hence not very well thought out.  I didn't make the thread long enough so the spider can just peek around the corner once the card's been opened, and if I had the time, I'd redo it with a round or oval flip window rather than square.  The square is definitely not right with the cobweb.   Still it was fun to make and I'm sure his friend will like it. 

I'm entering this in ColourQ challenge #314 where the typically halloween colour palette was perfect.


I'm also entering it in the current Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge where they have my favourite type of Challenge - Anything Goes !!!


Thanks for stopping by,
Kate



3 comments:

  1. GREAT use of colors and theme! Love the pop-up feature! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeek!! Terrific pop up card. Thanks for joining us at ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card, love the pop up feature :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you !!!