Monday 29 February 2016

Bundles of Joy


A welcome card for a pair of twins.  The "Welcome" banner was stamped and embossed in silver  with the WMS Victorian Alphabet set and cut with the Spellbinders Nested Pennants.  The stork and bundles of joy are from the Little B Baby Elements set.  The rest is all computer generated, printed in a grey to match the silver as closely as possible.

I'm still reeling from the awful news this week of the pending closure of my favourite stamp company Waltzing Mouse Stamps.  I first discovered WMS almost 5 years ago, and I was completely in awe of the designs and quality of the the sets and have avidly collecting them ever since, as and when I could afford them.  Spellbinders have done alright out of me too, as a result of the beautiful stamp sets Claire Brennan has designed to complement their labels!!!

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge still has their Anything Goes Challenge on, so I'll be entering over there.


Thanks for stopping by, especially if you take the time to leave some love,
Kate

2 comments:

  1. So sweet and pretty, Kate ... twins ... what a fabulous occasion to make a card for! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet is that stork Kate? Fab design for a twins card. Yes I'm not sure what I'm going to do without my WMS stamps either...

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you !!!