Thursday 26 May 2016

It's a Nice Day for a Beach Wedding



I've had that Bill Idol song going around in my head ever since a friend of mine asked if I could make a beach themed wedding card for her - if you were having a beach wedding you'd want the weather to be nice wouldn't you!!!  

Here's a side view to try and catch the depth the alcohol inks create


I'm entering this in my favourite type of challenge - Anything Goes over at Simon Says Wednesday Challenge.  


Stamps Used - Crafty Individuals CI-272 Seaside Treasures; (very old) StampWorld Shell Corner (on inside)
Dies - Marianne D. Creatables Shells; WMS Stitched Rectangles and Scalloped Rectangles


Thanks for stopping by, especially if you take the time  to leave a comment - they really make my day,
Kate

2 comments:

  1. A song I well recall, Kate ... love how you changed it to 'beach wedding' to match your gorgeous card! The depth on the inking is fantastic ... really looks as though those fabulous images are underwater! Your friend must've been delighted with it! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello kate! this is precious, the simple stamping on the inside if fun too! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you !!!