Thursday 4 August 2016

Mojo Mishap

I don't know where my mojo has been this week, I've found it nearly impossible to get motivated.  Today I forced myself to sit down and make a card, and this was the sorry result.  


Not my best work and there are definitely some things I would redo given the time again - choose a different patterned paper for one, or use a different central image, but scripture and stylised tartan aren't exactly a match made in heaven!!!  What was I thinking???

I followed this sketch from Mojo Monday 459.  It's contest week over there with Verve stamp sets up for grabs, so you might want to head on over and check it out.


Thanks for stopping by,
Kate

2 comments:

  1. We are our own worst critics and this is certainly not a disaster at all! The plaid is soft enough to pair up well with your scripture! Thanks for joining us at Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this works, I love the colours & vellum :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you !!!