Sunday 23 April 2017

Bag You're It


As a gift for my dear friend's birthday, I put together a package of cards for her.  I was then faced with the dilemma of making her another card and also making a suitable receptacle in which to present them and for her to store them in.  I decided on something a bit different and made this bag/card instead.  

It was a little challenging as it's quite a large area to fill - larger than an A5 card but fortunately I had a little help.


I found this brilliant inspiration at Timeout Challenge #81, and realised a flurry of butterflies in different sizes would be perfect to fill the large area.


I then found more inspiration in this photo at The Card Concept Challenge #71 which provided me with a lovely spring palette and the idea to use doilies at the base for an even more feminine touch.



Thanks for stopping by - your visits and comments are always a pleasure,
Kate

4 comments:

  1. What a great idea. I love the design. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea and do pretty too! Thanks so much for joining us this week at The Card Concept.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your beautiful bag. Thanks for linking up and playing with us at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your bag is absolutely beautiful. Love all the gorgeous colors!

    Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you !!!