Friday 9 June 2017

Last Mojo


Some sad news this week with the announcement that this is the final Mojo Monday sketch.  I never play as often as I want to but they are my go-to place for a sketch when my mojo is in need of a good prod - which it definitely has recently.


It's also a contest challenge so there's Verve Stamp Sets up for grabs - Yay!!!

I've framed my sentiment using WMS Stitched Rectangles and WMS Scalloped Rectangles so I'm entering my card in the Cuttlebug Mania Challenge Frame It




CAS-ual Fridays have a fun challenge this week - to use those Pattern Papers.  I'm on a mission to do just that and managed to use 3 patterned papers on my design.


Thanks for stopping by, especially if you take the time to leave a comment
Kate




5 comments:

  1. Such a fantastic card..love the soft colours and dies you have used..Thank you so much for joining us at Happy Little Stampers - Anything goes with Dies Challenge. Hugs xx Deepti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your soft and pretty card! Thanks for playing along with our patterned paper challenge at CAS-ual Fridays :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's such a lovely dreaminess about these soft colours and delicate die cuts, Kate ... it's all so very pretty! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! Love the soft colors and those cool feathers. So glad you could join us for our final Mojo sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very pretty card. I lik how you have echoed the nature of the feather in the colours - soft and delicate.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you !!!