Monday 14 May 2018

Getting Krafty


I have been itching to use these lovely Elizabeth Craft Dies since I bought them last January!  I knew I wanted to do something simple and thought I'd try kraft on white.

The Current Timeout Challenge gave me the perfect opportunity with their current "Inspired By Words Challenge"


I'm getting ready for an artisan market I help organise with various artisans from different fields all local to Luxembourg.  I haven't had a lot of time with Simon's recuperation from surgery so I'm having to work late into the night making enough cards to sell.  I liked the simplicity of this design so much I decided to make up a batch of others with various sentiments.  






Supplies : Elizabeth Craft Designs Pair Of Leaves; Crea-Nest-Lies 44 and 52; WOW! Vanilla White Embossing Powder; XCut Herringbone Embossing Folder; Sentiments from WMS Teeny Trees, WMS Big Day Today, WPLUS9 Funky Flowers


Thanks for stopping by - especially if you take the time to leave a comment,

Kate

4 comments:

  1. This is a lovely card. The embossed background with those die cuts looks so classy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wonderful, simple design on this beautiful card. I really love that embossed background and your die cut leaves look fantastic with it. Just wonderful! Thank you so much for joining us at Time Out. Please come again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful texture and design! Wonderful look~

    ReplyDelete
  4. The texture is amazing and love the neutral color palette!

    Thank you so much for playing with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you !!!